CONNECT YOUR STORE!
In order to sync your Hardtofind orders and inventory with your own system, we recommend connecting via our API.
To check your orders:
- Click on orders > manage orders
You can search for a particular order by selecting an option from the drop down menu next to search by, then typing in the relevant information and clicking search
You can also filter your orders as follows:
- payment pending: payment has not yet cleared and you should not ship the order
- ready: the order is ready to ship
- processed: This is particularly useful if you use a third-party warehouse and need an interim stage between ‘ready’ and ‘shipped’. Please note: You will still need to mark the order as ‘shipped’ once it has been sent
- shipped: you’ve shipped the order
- returned: the item has been returned to you.
- refunded: the item has been refunded by the hardtofind customer support team
- By date: simply choose the date range you’re after
To view an order:
Click on the order part
Here you will find the relevant details relating to that order, including
- The customer’s name
- When the order was created
- The order status
- Any messages relating to that order
To send a message regarding a particular order to the customer:
- Click on messages or the little envelope symbol next to the relevant item
- Choose the relevant item from the drop down menu
- Add in your own subject line (if required)
- Type in your message
The customer will then receive an email, asking them to click a link, which will take them back to their hardtofind account where they can then view the message and respond.
You can also add a file to customer ‘messages’. If you sell personalised products, this means you can attach the artwork to a message for customer approval.
Accepted file types: JPG, GIF, PNG and ZIP files, doc, pdf, txt
Max size: 10MB
To ship an order:
- Click on any order that says ready in the order status
- Print out the packing slip (this needs to be included with the order). Our packing slips include stick-on address labels to make sending hardtofind orders even easier! Simply peel and stick the label on the parcel and put the rest of the packing slip in with the order.
Click here to order your sticky label paper: http://www.integratedlabels.com.au/Double-Label-Integrated-Label-Paper.html
Please note: You don't have to use the sticky labels if you'd prefer to write each address out by hand, however please remember to print and include the packing slip with every order regardless.
- Click on mark as shipped. Please note: Only orders marked as 'shipped' by the last day of the month will be included in that month's payment
- Add a tracking number if required then click ship
The order status will then automatically change from ready or processed to shipped
Please note: You can bulk-print packing slips and bulk-update order statuses.
Remember, You must not include your own marketing material (such as catalogues, flyers/cards with your URL, etc.) with hardtofind orders.
Remember to include your own return address on the parcel.