To return or cancel an order, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not click the return button next to the order!
Remember to include your own return address on the parcel.
Our Returns Policy:
- A customer can return an item within 30 days of receipt (not including delivery time)
- If the item is faulty, we ask the customer to send us an image of the fault. In the case of a technical fault (which can't be viewed on an image), we assume the customer is telling the truth. As a seller on hardtofind, you give us the authority to determine that an item is faulty on your behalf.
- If a fault has been established, we then offer the customer a replacement or a refund. Replacements are sent at your expense.
- In both instances, if you require the faulty item returned to you, you'll need to send the customer a pre-paid, self-addressed post pack. Obviously if you're a non-Australian seller, this won't be possible. We don't expect the customer to return a faulty item to a non-Australian seller.
- For change-of-mind returns, the customer will cover the cost of shipping the item back to you.
- A refund will only be issued to the customer once you've received the item - please advise our customer service team as soon as it arrives by emailing email@example.com
- Items that cannot be refunded include personalised products, made-to-order furniture, underwear, earrings for pierced ears and food items that have been opened. All items being returned must be in original condition and packaging
REIMBURSING YOUR POSTAGE COSTS:
Returns make up less than 2% of total orders, so the cost of re-shipping items is usually minimal. We do however offer a reimbursement for postage every time you need to resend an item because it has been lost or damaged in transit (due to no fault of yours). Simply send an image of the postage receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reimburse up to $10 in your next invoice.