To contact a customer about an order eg) an out of stock item, shipping delays etc., simply follow these steps:
- Select Orders > Manage orders
- Click on the order part that relates to the product
- Click on Messages or the little envelope symbol next to the relevant item
- Choose the relevant item from the drop down menu
- Add in your own subject line (if required)
- Type in your message
- Click Send message
The customer will then receive an email, asking them to click a link which will take them back to their hardtofind account where they can then view the message and respond.
You can view and respond to your messages by selecting messages from the top navigation panel in the admin section.
Please note: If you sell personalised products, you can attach the artwork file for customer approval. Accepted file types: JPG, GIF, PNG and ZIP files, doc, pdf, txt