If a customer orders from more than one seller in one transaction, they'll have one order number but multiple order parts within that order number.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to offer free shipping?
- What gender should I select if my products are unisex?
- How much stock should I allocate to my products?
- How do I change the prices for variations?
- Why are my products showing up with the wrong price?
- Why are my products still hidden, even though I've published them?
- Why is my product back in approvals when it was approved previously?
- Why are my products not visible, even though they say 'visible'?
- What is the difference between an 'order number' and an 'order part'?
- Why does 'print packing slip' and 'print order' contain the same document?